Join Brownell, the oldest travel agency in North America, in an exciting role with Brownell Incentive Travel, the Meetings & Incentives division of Brownell. We are seeking a motivated individual to serve as New Business Development Executive and report to the Vice President of Brownell Incentive Travel. This candidate must have a passion for the benefits of travel and how travel can be used to develop new client opportunities. Competitive base pay with excellent upside tied to sales success and full benefits package.
- Qualify, contact, develop and close new clients
- Look for opportunities to grow existing business
- Prepare and present sales presentations to new business opportunities
- Communicate the business impact of Meetings and Incentives with payback and ROI justification to “C” level clients
- Works with Program Managers to ensure client satisfaction
- Travels on various programs supporting the Program Manager
- Work with VP and President with ongoing presentations and proposals
- Manages sales data base
- Prospecting, negotiating, and closing skills required
- Passion for selling
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to meet aggressive sales goals
- Requires professional, courteous interaction with many points of contact
- Manage client list while continuing to build new business
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC Skills: Outlook, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Required
- 3+ years of successful, consultative solution selling
- Proven track record of successful B2B new sales development
- Executive level communication; ability to demonstrate ROI and purchase justification
- Strong sales prospecting skills
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate ability to obtain, organize and disseminate information
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, required
- Ability to perform all items detailed above in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter who is resourceful and can implement and execute with general directions
- Adheres to the Brownell Values of: Passion, Integrity, Graciousness, Excellence and Innovation
Brownell is a Birmingham-based company with offices in Atlanta, GA and Mobile, AL. The company has a rich 130-year history in the travel industry, with $100+ million in annual sales. Brownell services include Leisure Travel, Incentive Travel, Group Tours, and Hosting and Mentoring divisions for independent travel planners.
Brownell is committed to helping clients Discover More with enriching travel experiences. Employees have collectively developed a vision and set of values that allow the company to operate with a common focus on client success. Brownell has also developed a unique selling process called ‘Discover More’ that ensures that Brownell clients are delighted with their travel experiences.
Brownell has been recognized by Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure as one of the top travel agencies in the nation. Brownell is an affiliate of Virtuoso, Specialists in the Art of Travel, the world’s largest luxury leisure travel association and is a member of Tzell, America’s leading corporate travel management company.